lunedì 23 marzo 2009

Uhmm,first title.The title may be ________



Well,hello there.I am very bad with this intro-thing so i think i'll just skip it.I'm me.Nice to meet you.Me is 14 years old and Me comes from Florence,Italy.Me loves writing,crafting,decorating,creating,eating,reading,shopping.Not in this order.I also have a name,but i prefer using my nickname,which is by the way,PopCookie.So cute.Like cupcakes.

So,spring it's coming,even here in Florence.That's so good news!I become very active in spring time and i have lots of things to do.This year i decided to have a more "artistic year":i want to do new stuff,not just hang around.Right now i'm obsessed with DIY and craft.But i'm not very good,with the whole handmade thing.I'm kinda into the hama beads thing..it's so relaxing!Posting photos soon.I also wanna do some photos of my school,that i adore.Strange,uh?Still,i think that my education has not much to do with school.And i am having still good grades!I'm gonna stop now cuz the whole thing is going to be longggg.Well i survived.I have just done my first post.
Remember people,Florence loves youuuu!!

6 commenti:

  1. thanks so much for the lovely comment!

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you very much for the beautiful comment on my blog! i cannot wait to see what your will be like!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you sooo much for your ADORABLE comment, little cookie-pastry! Aww your name is so cute and yummy sounding, like a little baked good mixed with art... Love.

    your comment greatly cheered me up today, thanks. :)
    xoxo
    Sprinkle

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hello dear! I totally agree about education having little to do with school. Self-study and reading and learning from experienced people is so valuable!
    Florence sounds positively lovely. I went to Venice last year and adored it - would love to go back and explore, just wandering around getting lost! Your language is also my favourite - I love to sing in Italian and would enjoy learning to speak it.

    Macarons are indeed delicious =) Wish I could send you one!

    love,
    Cait

    RispondiElimina
  5. What a beautiful blog you have! You're off to a great start, and I love the background.

    I agree too about the school vs education thing. I learn a lot more when I'm truly interested in what I'm doing, researching by myself or making art.

    I'm glad I stumbled upon your new blog. I'll be back :)
    --Sophia

    RispondiElimina
  6. welcome to blogger! i absolutely love marie antoinette! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina